There are very few events in your life that compare to that of having a little girl. Choosing the perfect girl birth announcements can really set the tone for the beginning of this new chapter of your life. While there are a number of options on the market to choose form, including online birth announcements, making your selection can be a bit overwhelming. You may want to take the advice of others, by choosing a style that has been previously tested by a celebrity. There are some great ideas from basic and classical to modern and fun filled.
What the Celebrities Look for in Birth Announcements for Girls
• Simple Elegance – One of the more popular styles among celebrities is the traditional announcement. This can be created with simple and basic color schemes along with excellent photography showing the new family addition. When Trista Sutter (from The Bachelorette) and her husband Ryan welcomed their new baby girl to the world, they chose dusty pink with brown text combined with a couple of simple photos.
• Bright and Modern – Many celebrities choose bright color combinations. Former ‘Dancing with the Stars’ co-host, Samantha Harris used bold and bright pink in her photo birth announcements to announce the big news of Hillary Madison.
Read More: Celebrity Trends of Girl Birth Announcements
Thinking about using a stunning black and white or a vibrant, full color photo for your photo birth announcements? Not only will your photo birth announcements serve as a notice to the world of your baby boy or girl’s arrival, but it will be used as a keepsake to be cherished for years to come. Choosing the right style for your announcement can really set the tone for the introduction of your newest bundle of joy to the world. By using a photo, or several photos, you will be able to create a unique and highly personal announcement to mark the arrival of your new bundle of joy.
Personal Touches When Creating Birth Announcements for Boys
• Getting Started – It can certainly be difficult to find a way to truly express to the world all the joy you are feeling as your baby boy comes into your life. When considering your options, keep in mind that you can be traditional, with a simple name, date and time of arrival, or you can be a bit more creative. What about adding a favorite quote or a fitting scripture to the birth announcement? There is no wrong way to create your announcement. Keeping that in mind will relieve some of the stress you may be feeling when creating your announcement.
• The Photo Style – With a boy birth announcement the parents have a wonderful opportunity to play up the boyish aspect in the photos. Choosing a photo with accent pieces, such as a baseball, a toy airplane, or something else that is meaningful to the family, can really set the tone of the card. Your announcement can be as whimsical or traditional as you’d like. This is your creation.
Personal Touches for Girl Birth Announcements
• Choosing the Color – When choosing girl birth announcements, color can make a huge difference.
Read More: Creating Memorable Photo Birth Announcements
If you are looking for ideas and tips for birth announcements for boys that get their inspiration from celebrities, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve seen trends and styles come and go, and are familiar with the favored birth announcements chosen by Hollywood couples. If your desire is to celebrate your son’s birth with every bit the pomp and circumstance as those gracing the cover of People magazine you will need, keep reading. Use these tips to aid you in your decision making process.
Most Popular Birth Announcements Chosen by Celebrity Sweethearts
• One of a Kind – One thing that makes special order birth announcements appealing to the stars for both boy and girl birth announcements is that they are unique and not like the rest of the world.
Read More: Celebrity Birth Announcements For Boys