Page Stationery offers stylish custom letterpress and digital invitations, announcements and stationery. A leader in the world of custom letterpress printing since 1999, Page combines the highest caliber letterpress printing standards with elegant designs. Our collection of digitally printed save the dates, wedding invitations and announcements features duplex printing with beautiful fonts, bold patterns and bright colors – offering high style with sensible pricing. Find out more at www.pagestationery.com
Here are some basic pointers for postage on your wedding invitations. We already discussed how to stuff your wedding invitations here but you definitely want to give yourself plenty of time to assemble, stuff and address your invitations. Try not to rush it because that is where the mistakes are likely to happen.
1. When you send the invitations try to have them hand cancelled. This is getting more and more difficult to do apparently as the postal workers don’t necessarily want to do it and in some cases they will actually let you do it. Unfortunately, some refuse the service altogether. Check ahead via phone to find a location that does.
2. Don’t forget to stamp the rsvp envelopes before stuffing your invitations. This will help response rates and guests forgetting to return the rsvp card.
3. Get the facts on what your wedding invitation postage will be before you send them. Take a completed set down to the USPS and have them weigh it to see exactly what the postage will be. You don’t want any returns!
4. Mail yourself an invitation set through the post office without hand cancelling. You want to make sure that everything stays together and flaps don’t open under a worst case scenario and see how it looks.
5. Customize your stamp to make it so it matches the wedding theme and invitation. Then mail them and your done with that!
- 10 Ways to Save Money On Your Wedding
- Beach Themed Weddings
- How to Buy Wedding Invitations
- Colorful Baby Shower Invitations
- Wedding Timeline and Checklist Resources
- Vintage Wedding Invitations Inspiration
- 5 Ways You Can Print Your Wedding Invitations
- Who Pays For What In A Wedding
- Patterned Wedding Invitations For Any Occasion